Thursday, November 29, 2007

Do your chinchilla do this??

yes, I have been trying to catch Duffy at this for several weeks now. It had been months since I saw him 'resting' in such a pattern. This used to be his favourite place(under the TV console)and pose when he got tired?/ moody? during playtime. He would just lie there, sometimes for long period of time, until I can't stand it anymore and 'have to' disturb him. I thought chinchillas don't do that! Pictures of chinchillas always show them in hyperactive, engaging mode. Oreo, my other furry rascal never do that(lay on the side) out of the cage. The only times I saw him lying on the side, with his hind legs cross, looking as dejected as possible, was when playtime was up and he had not have enough fun. Even then, he will not do that for more than a few minutes. They really have very different personalities even though they are brothers(Duffy's the elder one)

No comments: